Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you (and for your other boys) and can't wait to hear the whole story. We love you!
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more!
Yay! Wish I could bring you dinner or something. Can't wait to hear the details.
Congrats! I'm so glad all went well.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures. :)
Congratulations! I was wondering about you! I guess you didn't need to be induced. (at least I'm assuming).
Congrats! Can't wait to hear about it...in like, a year, when you're not totally sleep deprived! Just kidding! Hope he sleeps better than mine!
That is so wonderful!! That makes him just a month younger than my little guy. Isn't it so wonderful to have him there. They are so precious. I just keep telling myself the sleep deprivations won't last forever. Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you (and for your other boys) and can't wait to hear the whole story. We love you!
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more!
Yay! Wish I could bring you dinner or something. Can't wait to hear the details.
Congrats! I'm so glad all went well.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures. :)
Congratulations! I was wondering about you! I guess you didn't need to be induced. (at least I'm assuming).
Congrats! Can't wait to hear about it...in like, a year, when you're not totally sleep deprived! Just kidding! Hope he sleeps better than mine!
That is so wonderful!! That makes him just a month younger than my little guy. Isn't it so wonderful to have him there. They are so precious. I just keep telling myself the sleep deprivations won't last forever. Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment