Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One Month!


Peanut is one month old! I cannot believe it's already been a whole month since he came to our family. He is a really sweet mellow baby. He sleeps really well at night, although he does get up every 3 hours to eat. Sometimes I get one 4 hour stretch which is nice. Hopefully those will get more frequent. He likes to be awake in the "late" evening from 8-10 or 11. I guess he likes watching TV with Jim Bob and I :) At his checkup he weight 11 pounds (!!!!) and was 23 inches long. This puts him in the 90th percentile.

7 comments:

vanessa said...

So cute! I love the teddy bear in the pictures. I'll have to try that. The one month pictures of my kids are always a little funny looking. :) I can't believe he's that big already! You must be doing something right!

LeAnne said...

Oh sooo cute! I want to do that when I have a little one! He truly is super cute.

Amber said...

Love the cute little tee. Enjoy every moment. Love ya,
Amber

Jennifer Lee said...

Oh, he is just adorable. Great pictures!

Jerri said...

Ok,now he is just so cute!!!!! And you made the cutest T shirt too.

Sandra said...

He is soooo cute! I can't wait until I can see him. Man! Life can be so unfair.

DT Stevens said...

Oh congrats Becca! I saw your blog through Vanessa's blog. Keep in touch. Your new little one is so adorable.