Thursday, October 8, 2009
Newborn status again
Peanut was an ideal baby so I guess I had it coming. The past 3 weeks he has been up MULTIPLE times in the night. Seriously, this is not a nice trick when I'm used to sleeping through the night. Last night he finally slept through the night for the first time in awhile and guess who woke up at 5:09. Yup, the Peanut. Somebody needs to explain to him that there's nothing exciting to see at 5am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAha, there must be something in the water. :) Edyn was up at least 7 times last night, but I think it was due to a fever. NOT FUN to have to wake up during the night! Good luck!
And yes, you definitely need a tutu, maybe we can both make one for ourselves. HAha =D
Uhhh! Hang in there!
Post a Comment