
It's 8:01 a.m.
I spent the night on the floor of your room because you were lonely. I was hoping too get a little extra sleep because goodness knows you should be very tired because you were up a lot in the night. Alas, at 6:30 I was awoken by you patting my face and saying "ma ma".
While I was cutting your brother's hair you decided to help yourself to a bowl of cereal and poured out the ENTIRE box of cheerios onto the table. It was a new box. Then you proceeded to help yourself to the sugar. I had put the sugar container on the counter. You know, our of the reach of children right. Well you got it and dumped the entire thing on the floor. I, of course, had just filled said container with new sugar purchased yesterday at the store.
The sugar made quite a sticky mess on my feet and yours so I took us both into the bathroom to clean off. I hoped into the shower for a quick rinse and then noticed that you had decided to fill the ENTIRE toilet with the new roll of toilet paper I put out. Sigh. How can one little boy make such a mess in such a short amount of time?
p.s. While writing this post I put you and your brother in the tub. You climbed up onto my vanity, got out the vaseline, and were liberally applying huge scoops of it to your face and hair.
You are lucky you are cute!!!
7 comments:
He is very lucky he's cute! I love the picture!
I know what you mean. Not only are kids expensive to clothe and feed, they sure waste a lot of money by mess making and destroying things. :( hope your day got better. I miss chatting with you! Hope you're doing well.
I'm moaning for you. He is one busy little guy!!
Wow! What a morning! I don't envy that at all. Sorry!
Wow. My 1st 2 aren't like that. My 3rd is. It is very, very wearing!
Good luck, woman! He can't always be such a monkey...right?
Oh dear. Yes, they are made so cute for a reason. Feel free to bring him over next time you need to cut hair or use the restroom. :)
Mother's Day will be even more meaningful. hee hee. Love the picture of him!
Post a Comment