Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Pie for breakfast!

I made pumpkin crepes with pumpkin butter for the hubby and kiddos today. It was like eating pumpkin pie for breakfast! They are even more awesome if you make homemade whipped topping to go with them, however then they are not as low fat. If you are going to try this recipe I would recommend making the pumpkin butter a couple of days prior because it takes about 40 minutes to reduce down. You can also make the crepe batter up to 2 days in advance. I made it the night before to make the morning go a little more smoothly.

1 comment:

Jordyn Perkins said...

That sounds delicious!!!!!! I made pumpkin bread today and had a pumpkin cookie!!! Bring on the pumpkins! Nice job btw, crepes, man, haven't made those in eons! DOn't know if Craig's even ever eaten one! Love them!