Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And more around here . . .


 I finished the book Heidi for my book group.  I had watched the movie as a child and loved it but I'd never read the book.  If you haven't read it go and get it right now and read it!  It is such a beautiful story. My book group has also been such a wonderful blessing for me.  It rejuvenates me and gives me a break AND makes me feel inspired.  You can't really beat that.
 Mr. 2  got a CTR from gramma.  He was so thrilled and could hardly sit still long enough for me to snap a picture.
 Rain is rare around here so the other day when we got dumped upon we went outside to celebrate!  Here the kiddos are with some friends I was babysitting at the time.
 We got a zoo pass that we have enjoyed.  The boys had some extra money saved up and got to ride the carousel for the first time.  They were so excited!

This is what little Mr 3 thinks about the zoo.  I love cute baby faces!

1 comment:

Jerri said...

Just look at that face! Sooo cute. I am glad you are blogging again.