- I am still in my workout clothes
- I haven't washed my hair in 3 days
- I haven't put any make-up on
- I haven't brushed my teeth
- Munchkin has had 1 accident in his underwear and 1 on the carpet. The first was 5 minutes after he'd been on the toilet, the second literally 1 minute before he was supposed to go and sit on the toilet.
- Munchkin played with a friend and made valentines
- Munchkin also played with play-dough with said friend
-We raked leaves and bagged them for compost.
-We picked oranges to make orange juice
-We just finished lunch
-and it's only 15 more minutes until nap time!!!!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just a day in the life of a true Housewife. ;) Don't worry...I once went 4 days without washing my hair. It happens to the best of us.
What a morning! At least you're wearing workout clothes. I must make working out a habit! And just for the record, I didn't shower until noon today. Oh, I love getting to stay at home & do things on my own time schedule! (Or rather, my kids'.)
Post a Comment