Saturday, May 31, 2008

Randomly cute

  • One of the Munchkin's favorite primary songs is the "I'm so glad when daddy comes home..." song. When Jim Bob came home today, Munchkin announced, 'Daddy! I want to climb up on your knee!"
  • Last night gramma rented a veggie tales movie for the Munchkin. Today for quiet time he asked if he could watch his 'pumpkin movie'.

3 comments:

tyler and ali said...

I love kids!
Hey, I stalked you through Merrick and Vanessa's blog. Looks like you're still livin' it up! I love catching up with people via blog...
Our address, if you're feeling bored, is viguehouseofhappiness.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

What happened to post a day in May? I think you owe us some posts! :)

Our summer movie last week was the Veggie Tales Pirate movie. Dallin really liked it.

LeAnne said...

Hey friend! The munchkin sounds cute as ever...I love what he said about climbing up on Jim Bob's knee.

Classic.

I miss you. I feel like I haven't talked to you in foreva...