Tuesday, December 2, 2008

32 weeks!

OK so apparently given the comments I received from my pregnancy post I seem to have neglected mentioning before that I am indeed pregnant. So here are the stats:
  • I'm due January 19
  • It's a boy!
  • I knew this baby was going to be a boy
  • We are totally undecided on a name. Currently the top choices are Owen, Ryan or Nathan.
  • When this little one joins our family I will be living with more boys than I have ever lived with in my entire life.
  • I'm good with this. The thought of raising a girl scares me.
  • Munchkin knows a baby is coming and seems OK with the idea. He calls it his "sister brother". I'm assuming this is because everyone always asks him if he's having a sister or a brother.

4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Congratulations! :)

Tyler V said...

Woo hoo! I love baby boys! congrats on your sneaky pregnancy. Its a lot easier to be sneaky about a pregnancy when people don't see you, I guess!

Janssen said...

Congratulations! :)

And in response to your comment, yes, they were super cheap frames (and I take it as a compliment that you assumed I didn't spend an arm and a leg on them). I bought them for about $5 a piece at Garden Ridge (which I don't think exists in Utah, unfortunately).

LeAnne said...

You sneaky girl...well I've known for a while, but still sneaky. I was wondering when you were going to talk about it on your blog.

Can't wait to see you! Still in the mood for twilight...again?!