Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Tuesday

  • Peanut has discovered his tiptoes. Now NOTHING is out of his reach. He's getting into more stuff every day.
  • Last night for family night we had a fire in our fire pit and roasted hot dogs. Muchkin taught our lesson. It was about gratitude and we all wrote thankful lists. Here's Munchkin's: "I am thankful for: Turt, the beautiful world, my friends Easton and Isaiah, my teacher, the beautiful leaves and our fire.
  • Also, in an effort to occupy Munchkin for a few minutes last night I had him go through the Kmart add and circle some things he would like. The list came back as follows: a pencil sharpener, a video game, Christmas movies (the chipmunks and the Grinch), the movie Up, a camcorder, a digital camera, a portable DVD player, a home theater system, a clock, a Christmas tree, blow up outdoor Christmas decorations, earrings, a Handy Manny Repair Shop, WowWee Robo Rover, MyToonTV (it lets you record yourself), Buzz lightyear, a remote control Hummer, Little Einsteins Rocket, Mickey Mouse train, Thomas the Train, GeoTrax, and finally a VTch Cyber Pocket. LOL!!! The home theater system especially cracked me up. He doesn't ask for much does he :)
  • I am working on refinishing the cupboards in the boys bathroom. I totally thought this would be a weekend project and I'd be done with it on Saturday (the day I started). I was completely wrong. I think maybe I will be done by this Saturday.

No comments: