Friday, November 13, 2009

Laid back Friday.

1. We were at the mall the other day picking up some jeans for me and low and behold who was sitting in his red velvet chair in all his glory? Santa. Yes that's right. Santa is already at the mall. I really can't believe this. However, I did of course take advantage of it and Munchkin was able to talk to Santa. (can't beat zero wait time). Apparently Munchkin has been very good (he helps mom when she asks), and he would like a game for Christmas. When asked later by me what game he had in mind I got this description, "umm, it's a game with porcupines and they go through the door of the house and then you win". I was hoping maybe he had played this game at school so I asked where he had heard of this game. "Umm, from Joanna." Yup, from his imaginary friend. I am going to have a hard time tracking down this game. Perhaps we shall settle for something more generic like Sorry.

2. I'm working on putting together some gifts in Shutterfly. I have such issues when I do this. I can't decide whether to go simple and just use their premade layouts which I don't hate, but I don't LOVE either. OR if I want to spend a ton of time making my own layouts.

3. Currently we (me, Munchkin and Peanut) are all hanging out in our front room. I'm working on the computer, Munchkin is making up a song to the tune of Jingle Bells while he loads DVDs into baskets for his recycling game, and Peanut is bumbling around. Can I say that I love laid back Fridays?

No comments: