Wow, I'm impressed!
The hat if great! And peanut looks so cute in it!
Way cute! Did you use an online tutorial or a paper pattern? I want to make some too!
Holy Cow! So amazing! I want one. Will you make one for Gulliver? You are too talented. Please move closer to me so we can craft together.
I used an Ottobre pattern for the hat. I was actually super easy.
Awesome hat, for an awesome guy!!
That is seriously impressive!
Um YEAH! You are AMAZING! You my dear, have many hidden talents! love it.
So darling. Little peanut is the cutest thing ever, especially with that hat. Good work!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed!
The hat if great! And peanut looks so cute in it!
Way cute! Did you use an online tutorial or a paper pattern? I want to make some too!
Holy Cow! So amazing! I want one. Will you make one for Gulliver? You are too talented. Please move closer to me so we can craft together.
I used an Ottobre pattern for the hat. I was actually super easy.
Awesome hat, for an awesome guy!!
That is seriously impressive!
Um YEAH! You are AMAZING! You my dear, have many hidden talents! love it.
So darling. Little peanut is the cutest thing ever, especially with that hat. Good work!
Post a Comment