So, upon reflection, it was probably not the smartest idea to start this Vegan challenge for myself with my sister's wedding on the horizon. I am currently at home trying to resist the temptation of home cooked goodness. Tomorrow I have to resist reception food, which unfortunately for me, is cupcakes.
However, all things considered, I think I am doing pretty good. On the road trip home I had oatmeal for breakfast before we left, packed myself a peanut butter and honey sandwich, a salad, and an orange (kiddos had lunchables), and for dinner I had vegan sliced cheese and crackers. The sliced cheese was better than I thought it would be. It's definately not cheese, but I'd not hesitate to through it on a sandwich.
I'm not going to be one of those people who says "I'm vegan ... please change all your menu plans for me" so it will be interesting to see how I do for the rest of the vacation. Thanks to those who comment :) It helps keep me motivated.
Oh and woot woot! Lost 1.5 pounds already! It's a nice bonus to eating healthy.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go! But have a cupcake anyway.
You are AMAZING!!! Don't know if I could really ever go all the way. But hey, I'm prego, I get to eat whatever I want. ;) haha. Kudos to you and keep us posted!
Post a Comment