Hmm...what to do for the weekend?

I know! Let's make sugar cookies.

MMmm good. Great idea.

Then let's go to Crackers for breakfast. It was SO yummy when we went with Sandra.

First, a light appetizer of jam. Man I'm glad they have these right on the table for me.

Then, cinnamon swirl french toast. Delicious!

End with a trip to the park. Wahoo!
What do you like to do on the weekends?
5 comments:
You luck dog you. You went to Crackers and had the absolutely best item on the menu, Cinnamon French Toast. Excuse me while I try to find meaning in my life in a place without Crackers.
So cute! I loved Crackers. I wish there was one here.
So cute! I loved Crackers. I wish there was one here.
Becca...not sure if you remember me, but I was in your ward at Ricks before you headed off to BYU. We had a BofM class together, too. I found your blog via Amber's. How are you doing? It looks like you have a really cute family. Come check out my blog sometime. I'd love to hear from you!
What a fun weekend. I love that picture of your cute little boy.
Post a Comment