Friday, October 5, 2007

A day at the Park

Munchkin and I went to the park today.


We put on his "cool shoes" and walked over. (That is what he calls this particular pair of shoes)

He was STARVING by the time we got there (10 minutes!), so we had a raisin and juice break.We stopped to take some pictures. I told him to say "hi mom" for this shot .... he's in the middle of hi.He brought his car to play with. These little cars are his new favorite toy. He likes to carry them around and bring them to bed with him. Sometimes I can hear him in his crib "vrooming" himself to sleep.


I told him he had couldn't go past this sidewalk. However, there were some cool rocks in the dirt there. I guess there's a way around every rule :)


He found this pinecone out on the playground and brought it to me. He said "MMM good" and started to eat it.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Pinecones are rather tasty..

Julie said...

This makes me miss mr. j so much! and you too! i want to go to the park with you . . . can't wait til you come up!