Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Build a Bear


The text is:

As a Christmas gift GG took Munchkin to build a bear. He had been eyeing the store for quite awhile and was really excited to go in. He didn't know what to do with himself once inside and ran from barell to barell looking at all the different animal skins. I was finally able to redirect him to the bins with the reasonably priced bears. Of course he selected a dog. We went over to the stuffing machine which he didn't really know what to think of. At first I think the loud noise took him by surprise. But he liked pushing on the pedal which took away all his apprehension. Probably his favorite part of the whole experience was taking his dog to the fluffing machine where he got to wash it. He really got into using the miniature scrub brush to get his dog nice and clean.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Cute page, as always!

LeAnne said...

You are on your way to being a digital scrapbook ninja! (I've used that word like three times today...what is up with that?!)

Thanks for your Christmas card!! Love it!