Sunday, December 9, 2007
Internet love
I have given up on T.V. - sort of. I don't like watching normal T.V. The commercials drive me CRAZY and I don't like scheduling my life around when a certain program is on (I did that last year). Thank heavens for T.V. on DVD and tv channels that now put episodes on the internet for my viewing pleasure. I just found out that one of my favorite cable shows, which sadly I am unable to watch now because I do not have cable, has episodes online. What not to wear has 2 episodes available to watch right now. Hopefully more will come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Unfortunately, I still somewhat schedule my life around TV shows. However, it's not the end of the world when I do miss one of my shows...thanks to the internet. Of course, you WOULD like What Not to Wear because you're such a fashionista. I like it too...I just think I need to be on it!
I too would like to be on it...$5,000 and fashion advice. Sign me up!!
I tried to look into signing someone up and it wouldn't let me because it said that I was too young. I think something is wrong with the website. I love this show! Luckily, though, I have cable and can watch it whenever. YES!!!!
Post a Comment