Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm it....Tagged Twice

O.K. I've been tagged twice so, prepare yourself for more than you ever thought you needed to know about me... but, to make it look like I post A TON we'll do one tag at a time. So here we go...

Two Names I Go By:
1. Mommy
2. Tempest

Two Things I'm Wearing Right Now:
1. My Converse sneakers
2. silver hoop earrings

Two of My Favorite things to do:
1. Shop - especially when I have money to spend and things are on sale!
2. Spend time with my family - watching movies, taking walks, whatever

Two Things I Want Very Badly at the Moment:
1. a free flight home
2. chapstick -- i seem to always loose mine

Two Favorite Pets:
1. Mandy, my dog
2. Nutmeg, my other dog
(sorry Turt, you're not as exciting as a dog)

Two Things I Will Eat Today:
1. Birthday cake (we're going to a party)
2. Sandwiches (at said party)

Two People I last talked to:
1. My father-in-law. I was lost (again!!) and he had to get me home. How I get so turned around is just beyond me.
2. Munchkin. I was trying to convince him to go back to sleep and have a longer nap. That didn't work, but at least he's currently laying down.

Two Things I'm Doing Tomorrow:
1. Leading the music in primary (AHHHH!!! What were they thinking when they gave me this calling -- seriously?)
2. Taking a nap to recuperate from said music leading.

Two Longest Car Rides:
1. My first time driving to Arizona. Twas fun, but 12 hours in our little pick-up was rather long.
2. I have this vague fuzzy memory of driving somewhere that was supposed to be short, but getting stuck in traffic and it being very frustrating, snow was flying...however, that's all I can remember about it

Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Halloween

Favorite Beverages:
1. Diet Soda
2. Hot Chocolate, Steamers, Milk Shakes, etc.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Always fun to get to know you better through these lists!

Paul said...

Poor Turt.. didn't even make the cut.