Friday, January 11, 2008

Apparently I need to remember that I have a little boy

We decided to go and check out a new shopping center near our house. I wanted to go into the Forever 21 store because I've heard it has fabulous jewelery. While I was trying on some earrings my sister was watching Munchkin. He found some purple satin pumps and informed her "that cute!"and immediately started to try them on. My sister chuckled and called Jim Bob over to hear his son's pronouncement. Jim Bob was appalled. I've always thought it cute that Munchkin will walk through a store picking out various items and informing me of their relative cuteness. Apparently though I need to remember that I have a little boy and not a little girl. So . . . do I need to start playing cops and robbers now?

4 comments:

Janssen said...

Ha, how hilarious!

My little brother (who has only three older sisters) used to beg us to paint his fingernails. He grew out of it :)

Keri said...

Aw, that would make any dad proud...okay, maybe not. I'm sure he will grow out of it.

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

I know! I'm actually sad that he'll grow out of it. I think it's cute and like that he's taking on something that I like to do. Alas.

Jennifer Lee said...

Oh, how funny. He has always been kind of shoe boy, hasn't he? Remember that one time we were with you at the shoe store and he liked high heels more than I did? Good times. Don't make him stop yet.