Thursday, March 27, 2008

Because I'm sure you're all dying to see

I am thrilled beyond words with my new longish hair. I can do it in 5 minutes flat if needs be AND if desired I can attempt to curl it or do something funky with it and spend a WHOLE 10 MINUTES on it. And since I'm sure all of you are just waiting with baited breath to see how long my hair is, I thought I'd share a picture. (Now you can all sleep soundly tonight)


Sorry it's a little blurry - but I think you can get the idea.

3 comments:

Janssen said...

VERY cute! I love the color!

Lucy said...

I'm not sure I've ever seen it that long. How fun!

LeAnne said...

Wow! I love it! I have never seen it that long. I am sure you can do so many great things with it.

Love your new layout...