In an effort to entertain the Munchkin a little better I am implementing a new schedule. So far it's been pretty nice...he seems to enjoy his day a little more. However, I must admit I thought it would give me a little more free time. Unfortunately, that hasn't happened yet. Maybe once Munchkin gets a little more used to playing by himself. Here's what our schedule is like:
Wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast
Time with daddy (mom sleeps in!!!)
Toy Time
T.V. Time
Snack time
Mom's choice time (errands, playdates, etc.)
Lunch Time
Quiet time (things like puzzles, coloring, etc.)
Nap time
Snack Time
Reading Time
Mom time (we usually play a game or something)
Computer time
Dinner Time
Daddy Time/Mom's Choice time (I pick an activity)
Bath Time
Bed Time
So, the pluses have been that Munchkin is not getting into as much trouble because I'm not letting him play by himself for hours on end. He would get bored when I did that and usually got into stuff that I didn't want him to do. We've done it for 2 days now, we shall see how long it continues.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds great. What advice do you have for other moms trying to do this?
Post a Comment