Saturday, April 26, 2008

Houston, we have a problem

OK so it's been a long time coming, but I had hoped this wouldn't come this soon. Granted, for many of you, it happened long ago. I was just hoping I would luck out and it wouldn't happen to me. Munchkin can now climb out of his bed. Since he has acquired this skill he sees no reason why he should have to stay in bed when he is clearly not tired and there are toys in his room. I really was into the caging him in thing. Oh well.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Darn it! I've had Sydney in a bed since 17 months, but I'm loving having Jenna in her cage!! I don't know if I'll be ready to put her in a bed as early as I did Sydney...

Amber said...

That really stinks. I am all for caging them in. Halie would be into everything if she wasn't in her crib. I feel for you.