
I watched Munchkin try for 10 minutes to unlock the pool fence. The poor little guy really wanted to go swimming. He's got one hand on the gate lock and the other is holding his swimsuit. I was going to let him out but I was having too much fun watching him try to figure out how to unlock the gate himself (horrible I know). He went through 2 different chairs. The first was was way too short. Then he tried this patio chair which he dragged from the patio and across the lawn to get it to the pool fence. He first tried to position it on the grass but that put him too far away from the gate. The he moved the chair up onto the cement but was still too far away. He moved it a little closer and this time was close enough to touch the lock on the gate if he stood on his tiptoes. Luckily for me, determination alone will not open the gate!
5 comments:
Okay, that sounds like fun trying to watch him figure it out. Aren't kids amazing? Although, I'm sure you're very glad to see that he couldn't do it. That would just be scary.
What a determined little guy! You must have loved to watch the wheels turning. So smart and cute!
I admit it's fun to watch your kids struggle! I've watched Audrey push the chair around the kitchen and triumphantly climb up so she can reach what she wants. However, then I must interrupt her fun, because I can't have her playing in the knives.
So cute! What a way to teach determination.
How rude! Poor little dude. Just kidding. I miss the little bugger :)
Post a Comment