Thursday, June 19, 2008

Again!!!

It's 12:07 a.m. and the Munchkin is still awake.  I cannot believe this!  I finally told him that if he didn't go to sleep I'd have to call his swimming teacher and tell her we couldn't come for swimming lessons because he was too tired.  Fingers are crossed hoping this will work.

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

You are kidding me! You've got to be so tired. Hang in there!! :)

vanessa said...

I'm not looking forward to those "pitter patter" days when Avery moves to a bed. I've heard of people turning the doorknob around so they can lock their kids in. Have you tried that?

Keri said...

2 nights in a row?? CRAZY!! How & why do kids do that to us?

Lucy said...

wow, I am so sorry!

Stephanie said...

Sorry you couldn't make it out with us. We'll have to make plans again soon! Hopefully Munchkin will figure out how to go to sleep on his own again!

Tyler V said...

Yeah, Jack tried that. We put those child locks on the inside of the door. He eventually learned that it was boring in his room (no toys, no nothing to do and him locked in) so he went to sleep. I hate it when they go through those stages.