Monday, August 4, 2008

Pros and Cons

We found an apartment that we wanted to move into  . . . and then we found another that we liked also and now we can't decide.  Those of you who know us well know that decision making is not and has never been our strength as a couple.  

Apartment number 1:
  • is nicer and newer (new appliances, counters, cupboards, lights ....everything except the tub)
  • is in a nicer neighborhood
  • is within walking distance of the grocery store and the library
  • has bigger bedrooms and a bigger living area (although the total square footage between the two is the same)

Apartment number 2:
  • has an indoor washer and dryer (and a bigger washer and dryer)--instead of one that is in our outside storage closet
  • has a tiled kitchen with room for a small table
  • has more built in storage like bookshelves and linen closets -- also walk in closets
  • is in a not as nice area and by 2 busy roads
  • Only has new appliances
So I will defer to all of you... which one would you go with??

7 comments:

Janssen said...

Totally number 1.

Jennifer Lee said...

Probably #1. I would need to see pictures. Post them immediately.

vanessa said...

number one. unless the second one is cheaper and then it sounds good too!

LeAnne said...

Numero uno.

Amber said...

One baby!!!!! I think the area you live in is so important. Plus, how often do you need to do laundry anyway? J/K

Kylie Blackwell said...

I dont know if you have decided yet but i am thinkin 1 FOR SURE!

Marsha said...

I'm probably too late to vote. What did you decide on?