Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Thing About To Do Lists

I am really into to do lists.  However, like so many things in my life I have a love/hate relationship with them.  They are great because they keep you organized and aware of the things you need to do.  BUT, sometimes they just give my self esteem a blow.  Like today.  I can't cross ONE thing off my to do list.  I've been really busy working of stuff, I just haven't "finished" anything, hence no fabulous check mark on my list.  So sad.  I need a check mark on my list.  Maybe I need to add more items like "take a nap" or "make a treat", "check email 10 times" to my to do list.  Then it would be check, check, and check -- what a productive day!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Great post! I agree with you on the to do lists. Love them when there are crosses and checks. Hate them when the words are burning into your eyes what you haven't accomplished yet.

Keri said...

Hey, we're taking our blog private. Will you stop by and comment with your email address so I can invite you?

Keri said...

By the way, where are you?!

Marsha said...

I couldn't agree more. I had a friend that told me to put items on my list that I had already completed, then you can check that off for sure at the end of the day.