Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tagged by Leanne

4 Jobs I’ve had:
  • File manager - this is a glorified title for someone who spends all day everday filing bills
  • Account manager - also a glorified title, but I did do some collection work and A/R stuff
  • Kindergarten, First, and Second grade teacher (though not all at once)
  • Student Secretary @ Ricks

4 Places I’ve lived:

  • Utah
  • Idaho
  • Arizona
  • Does Wymount count? It sort of like it's own separate universe....

4 Fave TV Shows:

  • Lost
  • The Office
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • 24

4 Favorite Foods:

Well, first off pretty much anything that I don't have to make myself falls into the category but I'm also especially fond of

  • Brownies
  • Chocolate Chip cookies - good ones, not all cookies are created equal
  • Cinnamon Rolls
  • Cold Cereal - the sugary kind and also Kix

4 Websites I visit:

  • my friends' blogs
  • Apple Movie Trailers
  • Various clothing companies (Gap, Old Navy, etc.)
  • my new favorite site is drudge report for current news
4 Places I’d rather be right now:
  • Shopping with Leanne
  • Sleeping - with no need to get up anytime soon
  • at a movie with Jim Bob
  • getting a massage

4 Movies I love:

  • The Devil Wears Prada - I've seen this about 4 times and it still makes me laugh
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Importance of Being Earnest - also makes me laugh out loud
  • Batman or James Bond -- the new ones

4 People I tag:

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Hi! I am glad that you would like to be shopping with me too! We will have to go shopping when I am in town for Christmas...I am praying we don't miss each other.

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

Yes. Me too. You'll have to let me know when you're planning on coming.