- I am currently watching 101 Dalmatians with the kid. It's pretty cute because he's humming along and quoting lines here and there. I don't know whether to be pleased at the cuteness or disgusted with myself for clearly letting him watch this show one time too many.
- I'm feeling the need for more shoes. There are so many fun shoes in the stores right now! Every girl needs a ton of shoes correct? I saw an organizing show today and from the looks of it, I am clearly lax on my collection of shoes. Shopping anyone?
- I'm also craving brownies right now. One can only eat healthy so much of the time. However, I seem to be only able to make it for about 3/4 of everyday eating healthy before I break down and cannot eat another carrot for a snack. Alas, why must I love sugar so much?
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Random Wednesday Evening Thoughts....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't feel bad. Developmentally, kids NEED repetition. Letting him watch the same movie over and over is good for him!
Post a Comment