I submit that it does not. What better way to celebrate getting a new turtle than by going to the Cheesecake Factory? If you have not been to this FABULOUS restaurant, I highly recommend it. The food is wonderful and the cheesecake, of course, is to die for. Here on the left you see the very yummy white-chocolate, macadamia nut cheesecake, with caramel swirls and a blonde brownie crust. And on the right, the equally tempting chocolate tuxedo cake with chocolate and mascarpone cheese on a brownie crust. Divine!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Does life get any better than this?
I submit that it does not. What better way to celebrate getting a new turtle than by going to the Cheesecake Factory? If you have not been to this FABULOUS restaurant, I highly recommend it. The food is wonderful and the cheesecake, of course, is to die for. Here on the left you see the very yummy white-chocolate, macadamia nut cheesecake, with caramel swirls and a blonde brownie crust. And on the right, the equally tempting chocolate tuxedo cake with chocolate and mascarpone cheese on a brownie crust. Divine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ohhh...Cheesecake Factory. The memories Becca!!! You always have great taste!
Post a Comment