So, we watched the "Godly Sorrow" video today in Sunday school. Let me just say that the church really needs to re-do these. I was completely distracted by the 80's hair and fashion and missed most of the message of the video. I was so distracted that I missed the appearance of Aaron Eckheart in the video. Who knew that we had such high up Hollywood people in our little church films? Apparently not me. My sister had to point out that he was the one who played the heart broken fiance in the film.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
My hollywood sighting
So, we watched the "Godly Sorrow" video today in Sunday school. Let me just say that the church really needs to re-do these. I was completely distracted by the 80's hair and fashion and missed most of the message of the video. I was so distracted that I missed the appearance of Aaron Eckheart in the video. Who knew that we had such high up Hollywood people in our little church films? Apparently not me. My sister had to point out that he was the one who played the heart broken fiance in the film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment