Spinach Con Queso
1 pkg. cream cheese (any kind, I used 1/3 less fat)
1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach (defrost and try and get some of the water out)
1 tsp. taco seasoning
1 c. shredded cheese (any kind you have on hand - I used cheddar)
1 10 oz. can of chopped tomatoes and green chilies (such as Ro-tel brand)
Mix everything together and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
1 pkg. cream cheese (any kind, I used 1/3 less fat)
1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach (defrost and try and get some of the water out)
1 tsp. taco seasoning
1 c. shredded cheese (any kind you have on hand - I used cheddar)
1 10 oz. can of chopped tomatoes and green chilies (such as Ro-tel brand)
Mix everything together and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
No comments:
Post a Comment